The term ‘Bootcamp Cornwall’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ben and the team have been incredible over the 6 week Summer Bootcamp! I never thought I would be doing what I've done and feel so good about myself. Bring on the next one!
I've come to realise after starting Bootcamp that cutting calories and fad diets don't work at all! My body shape has completely changed! My attitude to exercise and food has changed, I make better choices but still allow treats at the weekends and I have a lot more energy!
I couldn't imagine my life without the regular doses of dynamic group training and epic levels of serotonin release!
Bootcamp has done more for me that I can put into words. With support and encouragement from both team mates and instructors, I have achieved more than I ever though possible. I started 12 months ago and have never looked back.
Bootcamp Falmouth allowed me to focus on seriously improving my fitness in a non judgemental, friendly and fun environment. The nutrition advice changed the way I eat forever and helped me kick a longstanding sweetner addiction! Highly recommend.